We are elated and humbled to have you purchase our products. Below, you will find a list of shipping terms to help you understand our shipping process and ensure a smooth, convenient, worry-free delivery. As always, if you have specific questions regarding your shipment or need to check our current turn-a-round times, please send us an email at email@example.com
Shipping Options: Most of our packages ship USPS unless otherwise noted.
Processing Time: Our processing time is 1-3 business days.
Processing Time is the amount of time it takes us as a company to get your package “out the door.” PLEASE NOTE: SHIPPING METHODS DO NOT INCLUDE PROCESSING TIME. Shipping methods/times begin when your package arrives at the Post Office (NOT from when your order was placed). In some cases, products may have to be made fresh or be delayed due to busier seasons (i.e. Christmas). We always do our best to get orders out the door in one business day. However, sometimes this can take longer. Not sure if your package will make it to you in time? Please see examples below for common situations:
- “I placed my order on a Thursday night and paid for two-day shipping. Will I get my order on Saturday?” Typically, no. If you placed an order on Thursday night our processing time could be Friday, Monday, and Tuesday. This package could take up until the following Thursday to arrive.
- “Do holidays affect shipping and processing times?” Yes. If it is a Federal Holiday, in which the Postal Office is closed, the holiday will not count in processing/shipping times.
- “My mom’s birthday is Wednesday and I want to know if my package will make it in time.” If you ever have a special event in which a package needs to arrive- please contact us before you place your order! We will make every effort to get it to you on time, and can let you know beforehand if it will not make it in time.
Order Confirmation and Tracking: You will receive a confirmation email when your order is placed, as well as when your order has been shipped. Once you receive your shipping confirmation, you will be able to track your package according to the shipping method chosen.
Problems with Order Delivery: If your package shows that it has been “delivered” but you cannot find it, please check the following before contacting Willow Hill Soap Company:
- Carrier may have placed it in a safer location, please check mailbox, porch, garage, any area out of potential weather hazards, exterior doors and any locations where the package could be placed.
- Check your mailbox again as some packages come separately from your regular mail.
- Check with others in your house that may have accepted it.
- In rare cases, the package may show as 'delivered' but could take an additional 24 hours. If it has been over 24 hours from the 'delivered' status, contact your local Post Office™ facility for follow-up. They can often check the GPS coordinates of the delivery. The package may have been accidentally delivered to a neighbor.
- If you suspect your package has been stolen, please report with your local Post Office before contacting Willow Hill.
Again, we are humbled and honored that you have chosen to purchase our products and always make every effort to get your order to you as soon as possible. We hope these shipping terms help you understand the speed at which your package will arrive. Please note that shipping costs on purchases made and processed within these terms will not be refunded for any reason. As always, if you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org